WELCOME TO MAYSVILLE COUNTRY CLUB
The Maysville Country Club was established on November 7, 1925 at its current location on US 68 in Maysville. MCC was preceded by The Edgefield Country Club which was located on Maple Leaf Road from 1921 through 1925. From its inception, MCC has endeavored to provide its members with an enjoyable, healthy atmosphere for recreation and fellowship. MCC is a great place to meet after work, have dinner, or spend your weekends lounging by the pool, playing tennis or golf! We strive to provide comfort, relaxation, and quality service to all who visit our facilities.
The City of Maysville is very fortunate to have this well-appointed facility for weddings and receptions, meetings, training, parties, reunions, and golf outings. Our memberships and services are available at a very reasonable cost and our staff is eager to accommodate your every need . . . whether you are considering a new membership or are a prospective client looking for the perfect place to host a special occasion!
Recent Website changes
- Results of the Ladies’ 2-day Invitational have been added to the Tournament Page
- Details added for the MCC Tennis Championships
- Details added for the Beginner Yoga Classes – see below
- A flyer for ZUMBA at the Club has been added to the Swimming page
Don’t forget to check out the pictures on the “Photo Galleries
” page! New photos are added on a frequent basis.
Mondays and Wednesdays:
9:00 – 9:45 am
Junior League Golf & Instruction
- Junior Golf League every Thursday morning in July
- Begins this Thursday, July 3rd at 8:30 a.m.
- Open to all junior golfers of any age boy’s or girls
- Younger players will play 10, 11, 12, & 13
- Older players will play 10-18 every week
- All players will walk
- All players will keep score
- All players will fix ball marks and replace divots
- All players will be supervised and taught golf course manners and rules
- All players will be worked with on their games during the 5 week series
$30 for members & $50 for non members
Open to any youngster interested in golf so call your friends and get them involved
Call the pro shop to get signed up (564-4095)
LADIES’ 2-DAY GOLF TOURNAMENT
Yoga For Beginners
Detox, destress and increase your vitality!
- DATE: August 7th-28th Each Thursday
- TIME: 8:15-9:15
- LOCATION: Clubhouse Ballroom
- Instructor: Sandy Bertram, Certified Yoga Instructor
Four Sessions $52 Payable to Sandy Bertram at first session
Reserve your spot today!