WELCOME TO MAYSVILLE COUNTRY CLUB
The Maysville Country Club was established on November 7, 1925 at its current location on US 68 in Maysville. MCC was preceded by The Edgefield Country Club which was located on Maple Leaf Road from 1921 through 1925. From its inception, MCC has endeavored to provide its members with an enjoyable, healthy atmosphere for recreation and fellowship. MCC is a great place to meet after work, have dinner, or spend your weekends lounging by the pool, playing tennis or golf! We strive to provide comfort, relaxation, and quality service to all who visit our facilities.
The City of Maysville is very fortunate to have this well-appointed facility for weddings and receptions, meetings, training, parties, reunions, and golf outings. Our memberships and services are available at a very reasonable cost and our staff is eager to accommodate your every need . . . whether you are considering a new membership or are a prospective client looking for the perfect place to host a special occasion!
Recent Website changes
- Added Scottish Evening Information – see below
- Added Kentucky Derby Party information – see below
- Added information on the Little Big Band (featuring Barbie Zweigart) – see below and on the “Don’t miss this” page
- Updated membership class information on the Membership Page
- Added Tennis Drill information to the Tennis Page
- Added a Golf Policies page
Don’t forget to check out the pictures on the Photo pages! New photos are added on a frequent basis.
Scottish Country Dancing
- Social dancing for all abilities
- Taught by experienced members of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society (Edinburgh)
- What to bring:
- Yourself and a fun attitude.
- Both feet (even if you don’t know which is which)
- Partner Optional (There’s Scotch at the Bar)
- Flat, light comfortable shoes (no heels please Ladies)
- Tartan and/or kilts encouraged
Grand Scottish Buffet starts at 6:30 PM
No charge for Dance Lessons.
Please RSVP -Tandy 606-316-6835 call or text.
Saturday May 18, 2015
The Next “Open to the Public” Event
The Little Big Band
featuring Barbie Zweigart
Dinner 6:00 – 7:30
Band Trio 6:30 – 7:00
Barbie 7:00 – 9:00
- $50 a couple
- $30 single
- Tax and gratuity not included
- ($20 entertainment fee for those not dining)
List of upcoming Events
Scottish Country Dance and Buffet- April 23rd
Derby Party- May 2nd
Mother’s Day Buffet- May 10th
Big Little Band featuring Barbie Zweigart- May 16th
Pool Opening Party- May 23th
Craft Beer Pairing- May 28th
Junior Chippeways- June 10th & 11th
Chippeways- June 18-21st
Chippeways Dinner and Dance- June 19th
MCC Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks July 3rd
Shagg Dance Lessons and Outdoor Movie- July 9th
“Cruising for a Murder” Mystery Dinner -July 16th
Ladies 2-Day Golf Tournament- July 18 & 19th
Children’s Sports Camp- Jul 27-30th (rain date 31st)
Lady and Tramp Spaghetti Dinner and Outdoor Movie- July 30th
Additional activities and events are in the works. Please continue to check for new listings.
You may make reservations at 606-564-4093 or email@example.com
Kentucky Derby – May 2, 2015
Fun filled Day of Live Music, Betting and a Kentucky Buffet.
Competition for most creative and most beautiful hats, a pinata, pictures and other fun activities!
$35 A PERSON
($20 Entertainment Fee for those not eating)