WELCOME TO MAYSVILLE COUNTRY CLUB
The Maysville Country Club was established on November 7, 1925 at its current location on US 68 in Maysville. MCC was preceded by The Edgefield Country Club which was located on Maple Leaf Road from 1921 through 1925. From its inception, MCC has endeavored to provide its members with an enjoyable, healthy atmosphere for recreation and fellowship. MCC is a great place to meet after work, have dinner, or spend your weekends lounging by the pool, playing tennis or golf! We strive to provide comfort, relaxation, and quality service to all who visit our facilities.
The City of Maysville is very fortunate to have this well-appointed facility for weddings and receptions, meetings, training, parties, reunions, and golf outings. Our memberships and services are available at a very reasonable cost and our staff is eager to accommodate your every need . . . whether you are considering a new membership or are a prospective client looking for the perfect place to host a special occasion!
Recent Website changes
- Added Ladies Chippewas Tennis Round Robin – see below
- Added Craft Beer Tasting event information – see below
- Added Ladies 2-Day preliminary information – see Ladies 2-Day Page
- Updated the Club Champions table on the Golf Information Page to show Joe Traxel as 2014 Champion
- Added 2015 Chippeways Tournament Information to the Chippeways Page
- Added 2015 Junior Chippeways Information – see the Junior Chippeways Page
Don’t forget to check out the pictures on the Photo pages! New photos are added on a frequent basis.
Golf instructional classes for juniors are beginning soon.
- Get Signed Up Today!
- Every Tuesday Evening in May.
For beginning juniors ages 4 – 9
Every Tuesday in May beginning May 4th – 5:00 to 6:00
Regular Jr. Golf Clinic’s
Every Tuesday in May beginning May 4th – 6:00 to 7:00
- Cost for the May sessions are $75.00 per participant.
- Call the MCC Golf Shop @ 564-4095 or Denny @ 301-1231 to get signed up
- Junior Clinics
- Ladies Beginner Clinics
- Seniors Clinics
- Family Clinic’s Available
- Couples Clinics Available
- Private Lessons Available
Call Denny to arrange your lessons or clinic anytime.
Craft Beer Tasting
Thursday, May 28th
List of upcoming Events
Craft Beer Pairing– May 28th
Junior Chippeways– June 10th & 11th
Chippeways– June 18-21st
Chippeways Dinner and Dance- June 19th
MCC Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks July 3rd
Shagg Dance Lessons and Outdoor Movie– July 9th
“Cruising for a Murder” Mystery Dinner -July 16th
Ladies 2-Day Golf Tournament- July 18 & 19th
Children’s Sports Camp– Jul 27-30th (rain date 31st)
Lady and Tramp Spaghetti Dinner and Outdoor Movie– July 30th
Additional activities and events are in the works. Please continue to check for new listings.
You may make reservations at 606-564-4093 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re invited to the
Chippeway’s Ladies Tennis Round Robin
Please join us for a morning of tennis and food.
For more information contact
Tennis Pro Tim Mitchell @513-328-8811
FRIDAY, June 19, 2015
From 9 AM to 11 AM
Lunch from 11 AM- 12 NOON
Fee : $12.00 (includes Round Robin and food)
Deadline is Tuesday June 18th