WELCOME TO MAYSVILLE COUNTRY CLUB
The Maysville Country Club was established on November 7, 1925 at its current location on US 68 in Maysville. MCC was preceded by The Edgefield Country Club which was located on Maple Leaf Road from 1921 through 1925. From its inception, MCC has endeavored to provide its members with an enjoyable, healthy atmosphere for recreation and fellowship. MCC is a great place to meet after work, have dinner, or spend your weekends lounging by the pool, playing tennis or golf! We strive to provide comfort, relaxation, and quality service to all who visit our facilities.
The City of Maysville is very fortunate to have this well-appointed facility for weddings and receptions, meetings, training, parties, reunions, and golf outings. Our memberships and services are available at a very reasonable cost and our staff is eager to accommodate your every need . . . whether you are considering a new membership or are a prospective client looking for the perfect place to host a special occasion!
Recent Website changes
- Added information for the RALLY FOR THE CURE golf scramble – see below
- Added details for the Member 2-Man Team Tournament – see below
- Added photos taken at the Boys and Girls Club outing, Sept. 13, 2014. They are in the “Golf Course” pictures gallery
- Added results for the Parent-Child golf outing
- Details added for the MCC Tennis Championships
Don’t forget to check out the pictures on the “Photo Galleries
” page! New photos are added on a frequent basis.
Member Two Man Team Tournament
October 11th & 12th
Save the dates and sign up to play in this fun format.
Saturday Oct. 11th
- 9 Hole 2 Man Scramble w/ Handicap followed by
- 9 hole 2 Man Best Ball w/ handicap.
Sunday Oct. 12th
- 9 Hole Chapman System Alternate Shot w/ Handicap
- 9 Hole Combined Total Score w/ Handicap
Two Team Closest to the pin on par 3’s on Saturday & two on Sunday.
Men’s league Hole N One fund at stake for the 1st hole in one that weekend.Followed by all you can eat Chili and cash prizes on Sunday after we are done.
Let’s get all golfing members involved. Get a partner and get signed up.
Limited to the first 24 – 2 man member teams with paid entry due to cart availability.
Don’t miss this fun event.
Additional information available and sign up sheet at the pro shop.
2014 Rally For The Cure
with Conde Nast Publications
Supporting The Susan G. Komen For the Cure Breast Cancer Foundation
Bettsy H. Kalb, Chairperson (606-584-5063) email@example.com
- Doris S. Hensley (606-883-3322)
- Dawn Browning (859-338-2946)
- Audrey Anderson (606-301-3281)
The Komen Foundation is the nation’s leading private funder of breast cancer research. The Foundation and its affiliates also fund breast health education, breast cancer screening, and treatment programs for the medically underserved.
Saturday, October 4, 2014
18th annual RALLY FOR THE CURE golf scramble
- The event is open to all members of our community.
- The entry fee is $65 for members and $70 for non-members.
- You can make your own team of 6 members.
- Or if you prefer, sign up by calling Doris or Bettsy, or by calling the MCC Pro Shop at 564-4095.
- Play will begin at 10:00 AM, with lunch (included in entry fee) delivered during play.
Our goal this year is to invite 72 of our corporate neighbors to sponsor one hole for $100.
- As a hole sponsor, your gift will be realized 100% by the Foundation as these funds will be given directly to The Foundation.
- The Komen Tax ID# is 75-1835298.
- A placard will be placed on a designated tee with your name or organization’s name. Donations are also graciously accepted.
Last year, we raised $9,000!!! Our goal this year is $10,000.
Won’t you please join us in our fight against breast cancer?
Please make your donation payable to:
RALLY FOR THE CURE
Be sure to wear something pink!! Thank you for your valued support.